There are many great theaters in Dallas, and the best one for you will depend on your personal preferences and what you are looking for in a theater experience. However, some theaters in Dallas that are often considered to be among the best include:
- AT&T Performing Arts Center: This state-of-the-art facility is home to several different performance spaces, including the Winspear Opera House, the Dee, and Charles Wyly Theatre, and the Strauss Square. It is a popular venue for Broadway shows, operas, ballets, and other performances.
- Dallas Theater Center: This professional theater company has been producing plays since 1959, and it is known for its commitment to producing new works and re-imagining classic productions. The theater is located in the Arts District of downtown Dallas.
- Casa Manana Theatre: This theater specializes in musical theater productions, and it is known for its high-quality performances and intimate setting. Casa Manana Theatre is located in Fort Worth, Texas but it’s considered among the best theatre in the Dallas area as well.
- Music Hall at Fair Park: This theater is home to the Dallas Summer Musicals and the Broadway tours that come through the city. It’s a historic theatre with a seating capacity of 3,420.
- Majestic Theatre: This theater has been operating since 1921, and it has hosted a wide variety of shows over the years, including Broadway productions, concerts, and comedy acts. It’s considered one of the most iconic theatres in Dallas.
It’s worth mentioning that there are many other theaters in Dallas that also offer great performances and experiences. The one you choose will depend on your personal preferences, the type of show you want to see, and the location that is most convenient for you.